Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MICHELLE'S NEW FRAME SCRIPT

Michelle, has a new frame script. This one is so versatile! It has 4 borders that you can pick the width of, and the pattern, gradient or color you want to use. The inside of the frame is 4 by 6 in. but it can be resized smaller if you wish. You can use to make frames for your scrapkits, frames for stationary or around tags or to make a quick frame to share a picture through email. For only $2 it is a script you will use again and again! And never the same frame twice if that's what you want. Below is some examples of what I did with the script. The bottom two I am using to make into stationary. Please note, script does not come with the embellishments I have added.

The above pic is my two oldest grandkids and their dad. He makes a great Santa! Below is a pic of my third grandchild. This is a few years ago, isn't she a sweetie! Actually all 4 of my grandkids are!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails