Thursday, December 4, 2008

HAPPY HOLLY DAYS PART ONE FREEBIE KIT

I have been working on two Christmas kits. This one, Happy Holly Days and another that will be part of a blog train that will be released Dec. 15. I am also working on a New Year's Blog Train kit that should be released around Dec. 26. Each day I work a bit on one kit or the other but haven't finished them up yet. So to push myself I am going to offer parts of the Happy Holly Day's Kit each day. How many days? I don't know...lol Depends on when I finally say, "that's enough!" I hope you will come back each day for each part. I am starting out with some ''cards' I made. They can be used as card fronts, tags for gifts or for scrapping or whatever your creative mind comes up! The snowman, Santa, caroller and wreathe will all be a part of the kit by themselves. Kit is for personal use, no commercial use please. TOU is included in the kit.
As always, comments sure would be appreciated. It is very discouraging when you see over a 100 downloads but only 4 or 5 comments left. I would like to thank those that take that extra couple of minutes to leave a comment. I really appreciate it!
Cards are in png format and 300 dpi.

OFFER HAS EXPIRED



Click on preview to see in more detail

7 comments:

  1. thank you! I saw this on digi-free and after clicking, said "oh, I already watch this blog, will be getting it later!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    wilma730

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely kit. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing - hugs...xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks heaps Teri for the Happy Holly Days bits n pieces...they are awesome
    Merry Christmas
    hugz
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I was looking for something the kids could help make tags with and these should work out great (for next year, of course!). Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These will make memorable gift cards for next year. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails