Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! OLD LINKS RESTORED

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I would also like to wish you Health, Happiness and Prosperity for 2010.
For me 2009 was not a great year but I am hopeful and praying for a better year in 2010. I would also like to thank all the people who visit my blog, follow or subscribe to it or those who are just "scrapbooking friends' for your comments, support, awards and your friendship. I have been terrible in keeping up or just saying thanks. This is due mainly to the year I have had but I want you to know that you are all very much appreciated!!!

I would also like to let you know that links I have disabled with the intention of selling in my stores, will be restored sometime in the coming weeks. Due to health and other issues it may take me a bit of time to get them up again but they will be back up. And from now on if something appears as a freebie on my blog, it will stay a freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails