Monday, November 2, 2009

PRINTABLE TAGS FREEBIE

I was playing around this afternoon, making myself some Christmas tags for presents. I was trying to make a set that didn't use too much color. I sort of succeeded...lol
Print them out on your printer, regular sized paper. Cut out and personalize with your own message. Get the kids or grandkids involved! These are made at 200 dpi. I have been hearing more and more that 200 dpi is high enough for quality printing. Even printshops only use 200 dpi. My printer isn't working right now but I plan to ask my daughter to print it out for me.
If you disagree as to the printing quality when you print it out, let me know!
Enjoy, and have fun. Personal Use Only please!

DOWNLOAD CHRISTMAS TAG FREEBIES HERE
CLICK ON THIS PREVIEW TO SEE LARGER

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails