Saturday, June 6, 2009

SUNSHINE BLOG TRAIN

Another blog convoy is on it's way. I have seen some of the previews and WOW - I can't wait to go do some snagging of my own. Please remember to leave a comment if you are downloading. Nothing inspires a 'freebie' like a Thank you!
Hopefully this kit "Sunshine' will bring some sunshine to Alberta. I got up to it snowing Sunday morning. June - can you believe that! lol Have a Sunshine week.


This kit is no longer available.
Please follow my blog if you would like to get the freebies.
Thank you.


Click on previews to see better.

01 ~ SotoCreations / TwistedScrapper

02 ~ CandysTreasures

03 ~ BlueVelvet DeZigns

04 ~ Colleen's Creative Scraps

05 ~ PinkuPixie Digital Designs

06 ~ Foxylady Creations

07 ~ Lavendel Creations

08 ~ Kez Creates

09 ~ Kolor'Scapez!

10 ~ Callister Creations

11 ~ JIC Creations

12 ~ Designs by Teri~ You are here

13 ~ Blind Sight Designs

14 ~ Angi's Place


Back to the beginning...

If you are interested in joining other of our convoys you can learn more here: Twisted Convoys

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful kit. We're going to go play with your kitty now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your part of this awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Stunning - I love the papers! Thank you so much for such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not addicted to scrap booking but I have one. It all contains stuff that I've collected from the places I have been and some things from "first dates". Isn't that cheesy?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails