Monday, June 29, 2009

DESKTOP CALENDAR FREEBIES

I made a couple of desktop calendars for my Incredimail group and thought I would share them here as well. The first calendar is made from a freebie kit I will be posting on July 1st - The Spring Garden Blog Train. The second one is made from my Canada Day Scrap kit.
I don't usually make calendars so I hope you can use them. I made them in two sizes only. I figure if you have a computer screen larger than 1280, you can just center the calendar and then make your background color the same as the outside of the calendar. Right?? I hope so!
Click on them for a larger view.

Download Spring Garden Calendar Freebie
1024 by 800
1280 by 1024


DOWNLOAD CANADA DAY CALENDAR FREEBIE
1024 by 800
1280 by 1024


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails