Sunday, February 8, 2009

NEW ITEMS PTU

I have finally gotten some new items up in my stores. All but one are for commercial use.
The beaded wire elements are for personal use only but you can make your own by getting the scripts from Michelle's Angel's. That poor girl probably thinks I have disappeared as I haven't gotten anything done as one of her Creative Team members. I know she is busy setting up a new store though. If you're looking for a place to sell your items, drop over to Michelle's blog and apply to be a designer or part of the creative team.


I would like to thank all those who have been praying for my dad. He is doing pretty well. The doctor's consider his recovery a miracle. He had a 'brain stem' stroke and they are usually fatal. He knows and so do I that this miracle was a blessing from God and an answer to the many prayers that went out for him. Thank you! He is not out of the woods as they are unable to operate or dissolve the clot because of where it is. So I ask for your continued prayers for him, that this clot will dissolve on it's own or at least not cause any further damage. He is in intensive therapy right now and is doing well. He will be in the hospital at least another 4 weeks as he works to regain some of his motor skills or as much as he can. My mom, is not doing better but she isn't any worse, so I thank God for that.

Here are the previews of items I put up in the store. Everything is 20 % off at Angelic Scraps right now, but only till Feb. 13. They can also be found at Creative Scraps.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails