Saturday, January 17, 2009

ANOTHER VALENTINE QUICKPAGE FREEBIE

I haven't slept in over 28 hours now. I can be an insomniac every once in awhile. I was just playing and ended up making this quickpage. I really suck at them...lol I love the way the one below was put together with my pearl heart frames. When I traditionally scrapbook I tend to do very simple pages, letting the photo be the focus. Sooo, I am going to have to continue to practice making them. This one is made up of some items I started making for a Valentine scrapkit. I have one pace lately, slow and slower...lol The quickpage is full size, 300 dpi, 12 by 12. It is my hope that someone may find a use for it. I found a cutie to tuck in the heart! I lost all my family pics in a crash this summer and haven't gotten them all back from family yet. It seems like there is a thousand things I need to do lately and am managing to get anything done!
I have received several awards since Christmas and really need to get them up here and say thanks and link back, I really need to get some kits made, I really need to clean my house, - reality check time! lol Have a good weekend and maybe see you back with another freebie.
My awards and a list of sites to share them with as well! It is 2:30 am. here. I have been up since Thurs. morning. Hopefully I will zonk out here soon. If not I guess I have lots to do!

Download QP Freebie here

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that so few of our fellow digiscrapers even left you with love, hugs, or kisses. I love your "You're all heart" set but I only found 3 pieces to download. I know we would all love to have a coordinating papers but I can certainly understand your position.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with me - I truly appreciate it.

    Perkypine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails