Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS!

My Christmas Wish

My Christmas wish for you, my friends
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun
I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer
May you count your blessings, one by one
And when totaled by the lot
May you find all you've been given
To be more than what you sought
May your journeys be short, your burdens light
May your spirit never grow old
May all your clouds have silver linings
And your rainbows pots of gold
I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friends
And a happy New Year, too!
Thank you to everyone that has visited my blog in the last half year, especially to those who take the time to leave a comment. You never fail to make my day better. I hope you will be back in 2009, I hope to be bring you kits you will love to use. I continue to learn everyday, I am definitely enjoying this new hobby. Thanks too to those who have become followers of this blog or have joined my subscription list. I get such a thrill to find out one more person considers my scraps good enough to be kept informed of what I make.
Have a wonderful and safe Christmas Day!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
May God Bless You and Yours Abundantly.
Smiles, Teri~

1 comment:

  1. Joyeux Noël et Bonne Heureuse Année à toi et à toute ta famille. A bientôt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails