Thursday, November 27, 2008

CHRSTMAS QP FREEBIE

I joined a Creative Team! A new venture for me that should be interesting. The CT is for Michelle of Michelle's Angels. My first project for her was working with a couple of Frame Scripts.
Below are what I made with Michelle's Frame Scripts. I am offering the Layout with my sweet great niece as a Quick Page. The other picture is just an example I made with Michelle's Decorative Frame Script. Please note that the scripts do not include ribbons, graphics or the glass bubble I added over the graphic. Each script makes a frame approx. 1280 by 1800.
The Quick Page Freebie does not include the picture (okay you know that..lol) or the title on the preview.

OFFER HAS EXPIRED

It is a 12 x 12 page, 300 dpi and in png format. Enjoy! As always, comments are very much appreciated.


This is just a picture I made with Michele's script. It is not for download. The script does not include the glass bubble or the graphic but it does include the corners.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails