Saturday, August 9, 2008

SOMETHING BLUE MEGA KIT FREEBIE

I am finally getting that 'first kit' up here...lol Can't do much else till I get my own computer up.
I did manage to figure out how to put a header up all by myself (pat on my back!) lol For those that know how, I know it wasn't that hard but for me, it's a major accomplishment!

I can see I am going to hate naming kits. I have the same problem when ever I make my stationary for incredimail. I called this one "Something Blue" as that is the major color here and my favorite color. I have gotten the frames and patterns all packaged up and ready for you.

I had to shut down psp as it was getting slower than it normally is on this computer. I will be getting the Elements up today (I hope), so Ya'll come back now ya here! Remember I'm new at this. Frames are large enough for scrapping. Papers are actually patterns that you can use to make your own papers with. I hope someone finds them useful. If you scroll down you will see some examples of pages I made with this kit.

Personal use only please. No commercial use. You may make stationary, use for tutorials, etc. but please link back to here and give credit to "Designs by Teri~" Yup with the flourish on the end. Please do not use to make new scrapkits.
If sharing in Groups please use my preview and link back to here not to rapidshare. Just click on the addy in your "address" above and copy it.
Or copy this: http://terisscrappinplaytime.blogspot.com/ Thanks!
Frames CLICK HERE:
Patterns CLICK HERE:



3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This as all of your creations are awesome~
    I couldnt decide which one to use first so grabbed a few....
    Love the blues, it is gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for sharing these. I know they are a ton of work, but you certainly have a natural talent for making things beautiful.
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails