Friday, August 22, 2008

Awarded Again


Thanks to Cazzie at http://cazziesscraps.blogspot.com/ for the award.
I still haven't found seven people for the first award! I'll make an effort this time to find seven that hopefully haven't been tagged yet. I think I understand this award thing. Links between blogs increases the popularity of your site especially with Digifree and of course it's great to have
your link on someone else's blog. I need time to find seven. Check out Cazzie's site, she has
lots of great freebies on it. Smiles, Teri~

Found my first blog to give this award to. Bonnie aka Cancer Moon Creations. She has been going great guns with scripts for scrapbooking and has just begun selling her scripts and kits. Check out her site, she has some great freebies there too. Best of Luck Bonnie!

Grab this award, add it to your site, hopefully link to my site and nominate 7 people you would like to give the award to. Smiles, Teri~

2 comments:

  1. ank you so much for your lovely comments about my blog :)
    I love yours. Think I will have to use some of yr kits to make tags with hehehe
    hugs Cazzie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your blog was so cool, I grabbed the button, and linked to my site. I want to play! Do I have to be a scrap booking person?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails